Inspired by the old doctors’ bags, the Charles bag takes a fresh look at the classic working tool bag – in unlined vegetable tanned leather with raw-cut edges, it includes smart new features perfect for traveling.
The zippered pocket at the back is specially designed to attach the bag to a suitcase’s telescopic handle. Two small side pockets keep everything you need to hand.
An ingenious new turnstile lock embossed with the Bleu de Chauffe logo combines accessibility and security.
Inside, a built-in sleeve for a 15-inch laptop completes the classic Bleu de Chauffe setup, and a removable zippered pocket features a label dated and signed by the artisan who made the bag.
Handmade in France.
Today, more than 90% of leather in the world undergoes a chrome tanning process which uses heavy chemical components. Bleu de Chauffe has a different approach. Our leather is vegetable tanned which ensures better quality and more sustainable leather, a soft natural touch, and a patina which improves over the years.
– Full grain leather, vegetable tanned and water resistant.
– Natural finish, soft to the touch.
– A ‘velvet’ finish on the reverse of the leather.
– Removable leather strap and comfortable leather shoulder pad lined with natural felt.
– A leather handle making it comfortable to carry by hand.
– Removable inside zippered cotton pocket.
– Integrated felt sleeve for laptops.
– One zippered pocket at the back is specifically designed to attach the bag to a suitcase’s telescopic handle.