The Remix reworked using selvedge denim: the Remix RDW X Bleu de Chauffe is the latest creation to emerge from the collaboration between Raleigh Denim Workshop, a specialist denim workshop in North Carolina in the United States, and Bleu de Chauffe.
This practical yet elegant piece presents a balanced contrast between the characteristic raw indigo of the fabric and the natural vegetable tanned leather detailing.
It has one outside compartment for a magazine and one outside front compartment for your notebook, camera, or phone. The main compartment is perfect for a folder, laptop, or wallet.
The Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan who created the bag, is sewn onto an inside cotton pocket.
Handmade in France.
– OG Raw Cone Mills Selvage Denim and natural veg-tanned leather.
– Adjustable leather strap.
– Inside removable zippered cotton pocket.
– Two outside pockets with magnetic button closures.
– Hot stamped with the Bleu de Chauffe x Raleigh Denim Workshop.