Made of the strongest vegetable tanned leather, Scott, the writer’s bag, is a Bleu de Chauffe must-have. This very elegant bag can be carried either in the hand or over the shoulder. Its twist lock is unconventional yet very stylish, and the bag is big enough to hold a 13-inch laptop. The inside compartments are accessible, modern and practical. The Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan who created the bag, is sewn onto an inside felt pocket.
Handmade in France.
Today, more than 90% of leather in the world undergoes a chrome tanning process which uses heavy chemical components. Bleu de Chauffe has a different approach. Our leather is vegetable tanned which ensures better quality and more sustainable leather, a soft natural touch, and a patina which improves over the years.
– Full grain leather, vegetable tanned and water resistant.
– Removable leather strap and comfortable leather shoulder pad lined with natural felt.
– Leather handle makes it comfortable to carry by hand.
– Removable inside felt pocket.
– Exclusively designed twist lock featuring the Bleu de Chauffe logo.
– The Bleu de Chauffe Logo with a brass finish, inspired by 20th century French faucets. The work-wear signature.