The Groucho satchel is designed exclusively for business. Very light and easy to use and to open, it has 2 inside pockets: one for your folder, and one zippered pocket for your mobile phone, keys, and wallet. Its removable strap means the Groucho bag can be carried in two different ways: in the hand and on the shoulder.
There is an inside cotton pocket featuring the Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan who created the bag.
Handmade in France.
Today, more than 90% of leather in the world undergoes a chrome tanning process which uses heavy chemical components. Bleu de Chauffe has a different approach. Our leather is vegetable tanned which ensures better quality and more sustainable leather, a soft natural touch, and a patina which improves over the years.
– Full grain leather, vegetable tanned and water resistant.
– A Natural finish which is soft to the touch. Handmade patina.
– ‘Velvet’ finish on the reverse.
– Removable leather strap and comfortable leather shoulder pad.
– A leather handle, making it comfortable to carry by hand.
– Zippered outside pocket on the back of the bag.
– Removable inside zippered cotton pocket.
– Integrated felt sleeve for folders.
– The Bleu de Chauffe Logo with a brass finish inspired by 20th century French faucets. The work-wear signature.