WELCOME TO THE ZUMBA GIRLS
The great thing about Zumba is that you don’t even feel you’re exercising because you’re having so much fun!!
No dance experience is required, as you just follow our lead.
It doesn't matter what fitness level you are - Zumba can be enjoyed by everyone, just take it at your own pace. Once you’ve started Zumba you should see improvements in your level of fitness within about six weeks. As you progress you should also experience fat loss and improved muscle tone, especially when combined with a blood sugar balancing diet. The results are really dependent though on how much you shake your booty! Zumba is perhaps the most enjoyable and as such, the best method to lose weight.
How do i do Zumba Safely?
Your fully qualified Zumba instructor is there to make sure you do everything correctly, but try to remember:
• Good posture is the foundation of all exercise.
• Focus on learning the right technique at the beginning.
• Work continuously at perfecting your technique.
• Perform the movements with control – smooth actions, not jerky.
• Always keep your joints slightly bent, don’t lock out your arms or legs.
• Listen to your body, it will tell you if something is not right.
• Zumba should feel challenging, but at any time you need to take a rest, that’s fine!
ZUMBA is for everyone. So don't be shy, come along and join the party!
Booking is not required for classes; you just need to turn up! It's probably best however to arrive 10 minutes early to the classes to be sure of a place.
To keep up to date with The Zumba Girls, please follow us on Facebook and Instagram. Please also sign up to our monthly newsletter- we will not bombard you with emails, but we will keep you up to date with song lists and any changes to class times/ closures as well as special events we have coming up. Click here to sign up to our newsletter
Bring along a bottle of water and ensure you wear loose fitting comfortable clothing and supportive trainers to all classes.
See you on the dance floor!
The Zumba Girls xx