The Arlo backpack (size L) is made from vegetable tanned leather. It has leather shoulder straps lined with felt, for your comfort.
It is a functional backpack with clever features which make it convenient for travel. The Arlo has a built-in sleeve for a 15-inch laptop, notebook, or a magazine. A zippered pocket in cotton canvas is the finishing touch on the inside. On the outside you will find a zippered pocket on the back to keep your personal belongings safe.
The Arlo backpack is the brand-new big format backpack from the Bleu de Chauffe collection. It is perfect for an urban, flexible and connected way of life.
The inside can be adapted thanks to the SNAP concept which allows pockets to be added to suit each individual’s needs. The Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan who created the bag, is sewn on an inside zippered pocket.
100% handmade with passion in France.
Today, more than 90% of leather in the world undergoes a chrome tanning process which uses heavy chemical components. Bleu de Chauffe has a different approach. Our leather is vegetable tanned which ensures better quality and more sustainable leather, a soft natural touch, and a patina which improves over the years.
– Full grain leather, vegetable tanned and water resistant.
– Natural finish, soft to the touch.
– Leather with a ‘velvet’ finish on the reverse.
– Adjustable leather and felt strap.
– Integrated felt sleeve for laptops.
– Removable inside zippered cotton pocket.
– The Bleu de Chauffe Logo with a brass finish inspired by 20th century French faucets. The work-wear signature.