The Puncho backpack (size M) is made from vegetable tanned leather.
A very practical backpack with clever features which make it convenient for travel: the Puncho has a built-in sleeve for a 13-inch laptop, a tablet, or a magazine. An inside zippered pocket in cotton canvas gives you all the space you need. You will also find zippered pockets on the outside and on the back, perfect for safely storing your wallet.
The Puncho backpack is the brand-new medium format backpack from the Bleu de Chauffe collection. It is ideal for an urban, flexible, and connected way of life.
The inside can be adapted thanks to the SNAP concept which allows pockets to be added to suit each individual’s needs. The Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan who created the bag, is sewn onto an inside zippered pocket.
100% handmade with passion in France.
Today, more than 90% of leather in the world undergoes a chrome tanning process which uses heavy chemical components. Bleu de Chauffe has a different approach. Our leather is vegetable tanned which ensures better quality and more sustainable leather, a soft natural touch, and a patina which improves over the years.
– Full grain leather, vegetable tanned and water resistant.
– Natural finish, soft to the touch.
– Leather with a ‘velvet’ finish on the reverse.
– Adjustable leather strap.
– Integrated felt sleeve for laptops.
– Removable inside zippered cotton pocket.
– The Bleu de Chauffe Logo with a brass finish inspired by 20th century French faucets. The work-wear signature.