The Woody M backpack takes a fresh look at the old climbing bags. You can wear it as a traditional backpack, or use the handles to carry it by hand. Made of cotton canvas and vegetable tanned leather.
Bleu de Chauffe has chosen the best fabrics, for total protection and perfect water resistance. The bag includes two outside compartments, with a top magnetic closure or a zip, for all your accessories: cell phone, wallet, passport, notebook….
It has great storage capacity and can easily fit all your belongings plus a 15" laptop.
The Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan who created the bag, is sewn onto an inside zippered pocket.
Handmade in France.
Made with the same cotton canvas fabric used to renovate the famous Jeep Willis collector hood. The Bleu de Chauffe canvas is supplied by the very last French canvas manufacturer.
– Cotton canvas and vegetable tanned leather.
– Felt shoulder straps for more comfort.
– One outside zipped pocket: 28 cm x 19 cm
– One outside back pocket with magnetic button closure: 30 cm x 23 cm
– One outside front pocket: 17cm x 17cm
– Inside removable zippered cotton pocket.
– Metal details with a bronze finish.
– Embossed Bleu de Chauffe logo with a bronze sheen.