The Executive Postman is our 48-hour business bag. The strap is removable, allowing the Irving bag to be carried in two different ways: in the hand or over the shoulder, and it has a length adjustment on the side. It features two side pockets and one on the front, and a padded inside sleeve for a 17-inch laptop. The Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan who created the bag, is sewn onto an inside zippered pocket.
Handmade in France.
Today, more than 90% of leather in the world undergoes a chrome tanning process which uses heavy chemical components. Bleu de Chauffe has a different approach. Our leather is vegetable tanned which ensures better quality and more sustainable leather, a soft natural touch, and a patina which improves over the years.
– Full grain leather, vegetable tanned and water resistant.
– Natural finish, soft to the touch. Handmade patina.
– Leather with a ‘velvet’ finish on the reverse.
– Removable leather strap and comfortable leather shoulder pad lined with natural felt.
– A leather handle makes it comfortable to carry by hand.
– Removable inside zippered cotton pocket.
– Integrated felt sleeve for laptops.
– The Bleu de Chauffe Logo with a brass finish, inspired by 20th century French faucets. The work-wear signature.