Pencils made in the traditional way in the Loire region for Calepino by the last company to still make pencils in France. Whatever you may call it, these are FSC certified wood, from developed and durable forests.- Hexagonal Form: this pencil is made in a hexagonal form, allowing a better grip for your hand and your sketches
– Branding: the branding of these pencils was made on a yellow body, mounted with a red eraser.
– Pack of 6 pencils: Sold in packs of 6 pencils, non-sharpened, in a reusable zip-up bag.
– Pencils made in the Loire region by the last company to make pencils in France.
– Pencil made from Pulay wood FSC label: originating from a durably developed forest.
– Eraser made from 0% illegal substances according to the law EN-71.- Red eraser, black collar, yellow body with black markings.